The LiBAT5V2A is an evaluation board to complement solar battery chargers in your solar-powered projects. The LiBAT5V2A is a boost step-up DCDC converter, which gives a stable 5 V output with up to 2 A from Li-based rechargeable single-cell batteries.
infinityPV LiBAT5V2A Basic includes these capabilities:
- High efficiency Step-up conversion based on the IC TPS61320 (up to 92%).
- 5V stable output capable of delivering output current up to 2A.
- Connectors for the chosen prototyping platform.
- Battery charging input (JST-2 connector), compatible with most solar battery chargers, e.g. OPV3W60V.
- Battery external connector (JST-2 connector).
- Extra 5V/2A output through JST-2 or USB connector, to power your preferred USB devices.
- (*)Connectors are provided but not soldered to the board.
Read more about the LiBAT5V2A board here.
Related product pages
*Prices will be shown in DKK in the shopping cart. Shipment and VAT (for EU countries) will be added upon checkout. You can opt to pay through PayPal or with a major credit card. You can return items within 14 days of original purchase date for a full refund or exchange. The items must be returned in their original packaging, in an unopened and unused condition. Refunds do not include shipping and handling.