IV and Lifetime - software
infinityPV produces a range of source (sink) measurement units (SMU’s) for characterizing solar cells performance electrically. This includes single and multi-channel instruments with multiplexing that can be used for both simple IV measurements and lifetime studies according to the ISOS protocols. The software is developed to control and collect data from the infinityPV SMU’s. It is intended for prolonged time studies of solar cells/modules, measuring IV curves under irradiation and extracting the performance parameters (PCE, Isc, Voc, Fill Factor) as a function of time. The software for these instruments is provided for download free of charge (freeware).
- Click here to learn more about the infinityPV SMU’s and MUX’s
- Click here to learn more about the infinityPV ISOS testing laboratory
Click the download button below to download the software.
- User-friendly interface
- Free download and free updates
- Numerous functionalities
- Record and store the photovoltaic parameters
- Processing gudlines
- Perform lifetime/stability tests
- Test up to 64 samples simultaneous
- Store weather data and test conditions
- Perform ISOS-D, ISOS-O and ISOS-L tests
- Easy step-by-step procedure for setting up the ISOS tests
- User accessible data formats
The user must read and follow instructions for use of the hardware controlled by the application.
Installing the software
The software is developed and tested on a Windows 10 PC and requires a third-party driver as described in the manual.